Thursday 13 September 2012

About me


My name is Asma Ghanem Abdullah. I am a multimedia designer student at Zayed University. I am a mother for one daughter who is 8 years old . My favorite hobbies are reading newspaper and magazine, photography and watching television and designing posters. Actually, my favorite magazine is People because it is more interested to me to know about   celebrity actors life. Indeed, I am also interested in traveling to different countries to learn more about their own histories, cultures and to learn different native languages. Actually, I can speak four languages Arabic, India, English and Philippine, but I am  looking forward to lean Spain and French. Finally, my future goal is to be a famous fashion designer in the United Arab Emirates.

In this blog I am looking forward to write about my special events  in 1940s.  The years between 1940 and 1949 represented a vast amount of change throughout the world. It has been referred to as one of the golden years of the 20th century. Indeed, it was a time of technological advancements, politicalchange and sweeping reforms.

Moreover, there were several events that demonstrate key political, social, scientific, economical that were prominent in the 1940s. Some of these World War II and nuclear weapons. The World War II was a global war that was underway by 1939 and ended in 1945. It was one of the bloodiest wars in the history of all mankind that caused damage in both human and most of financial resources. 


The World War II offered the world new incredible advancements in the  many fields of scientific warfare, fashion, political and industrialization by interdicting first successful test of the Atomic Bomb, In addition, there ware more going on around the world in the   entire decade. It was a decade marked by gross human atrocities, as well as human advancement.  

My package includes important events that happened in 1940s such as fashion design, art, famous actress, world leaders and important events such as Princess Elizabeth and Philip Mountbatten weeding.  I used a Nazi Symbolism to design my back card because in 1940s this graphic symbolism it was composed by Adolf Hitler and was the national flag of Germany between 1933 to 1945. 






No comments:

Post a Comment